Havelock Tourist Center
This facility, which utilizes a pre-engineered metal building frame, is designed to create an economical yet large event space for the community of Havelock, while displaying Marine Corps aviation exhibits.
The multi-purpose space, which can be sub-divided by a movable wall, accommodates up to 600 for a banquet and 810 in theatrestyle seating.
The Marine Corps aviation exhibit includes six aircraft. The aircraft display in the multi-purpose area is moved onto the tarmac outside the building when large events are scheduled.
Features of the project include:
• Meeting/ Dining space for 600
• Pre-function/ Lobby with aviation displays
• Visitor Information area
• Chamber of Commerce Offices
• Gift Shop
• Conference Room seating for 30
• Catering kitchen
• Administrative offices and support spaces• Parking for 200 automobiles